[visionlist] Oculus Research @ Electronic Imaging

Kevin MacKenzie Kevin.MacKenzie at Oculus.com
Tue Jan 23 15:58:49 -05 2018

Hello Vision Science community,

Members of Oculus Research's Applied Perception Science team will be attending the IS&T Electronic Imaging Conference in Burlingame January 28th through February 1st.

We will also have a table at the student poster event - Meet the Future: A Showcase of student and young professionals research - on Wednesday, January 31st. We are hiring, and have a range of open positions, including:

Postdoctoral Research Scientist, Perceptual Human Factors<https://www.oculus.com/careers/a0I1H00000K6oO8UAJ/>
Research Intern, Perceptual Science<https://www.oculus.com/careers/a0I1H00000K6nphUAB/>

As well as other positions within the wider research organization (https://www.oculus.com/careers/#open-positions - please expand the research tab). Please reach out to us to discuss your interest in any of these positions, and any other opportunities with Oculus Research.

Kevin.mackenzie at oculus.com
Scott.murdison at oculus.com

We look forward to meeting with you at Electronic Imaging!

Cheers,
Kevin MacKenzie

kevin j. mackenzie, ph.d.           || redmond, wa
research science lead               || oculus research
applied perception science       ||

-- the science of today is the technology of tomorrow

[cid:image001.png at 01D1C340.D0CCA1D0]