[visionlist] International Multisensory Research Forum (Toronto 2018)

Laurence Harris harris at yorku.ca
Sun Feb 4 14:47:15 -05 2018

<http://imrf.info/wp_imrf/>
Second call. Deadline to submit a symposium is Monday Feb 12.
We are now accepting abstract submissions for talks and posters.
Deadline: Monday March 12.

The 2018 meeting of the /*International Multisensory Research Forum
(IMRF)*/ <http://imrf.info/wp_imrf/>will take place in downtown Toronto
14-17 June 2018 coordinated by Laurence Harris (Psychology, York
University) and Luc Tremblay (Kinesiology, University of Toronto). IMRF
2018 will feature invited talks from Charles Spence (Oxford) and Ladan
Shams (UCLA) and a "chocolate symphony" to vividly demonstrate
gustatory-auditory interactions. We are also planning a pre-meeting
workshop on the Thursday afternoon (to be included in the registration)
on the Philosophy of Multisensory Perception coordinated by Mohan
Matthen (Philosophy, University of Toronto).

Website: http://imrf.info/wp_imrf/ <http://imrf.info/wp_imrf/>