[visionlist] gif maker?

Emre Celebi ecelebi at uca.edu
Tue Feb 6 20:06:55 -05 2018

ImageMagick is quite good at basic image manipulation:

https://www.tjhsst.edu/~dhyatt/supercomp/n401a.html

One problem, however, is that GIF files can have at most 256 colors. So, if
your images have more than 8 bits/pixel depth, you will lose a lot of
detail. If you would like to avoid that, please consider APNG or MNG:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/APNG

Emre

On Feb 6, 2018 6:21 PM, "Horowitz, Todd (NIH/NCI) [E]" <