[visionlist] gif maker?

Rakshit Kothari (RIT Student) rsk3900 at rit.edu
Tue Feb 6 20:10:20 -05 2018

Hey Todd,

Which OS do you work on?

For Mac, GIPHY Capture has worked well for me in the past.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/giphy-capture-the-gif-maker/id668208984?mt=12
For Windows, I've never use this but Windows seems to have a nice free GIF
maker: http://www.screentogif.com/
For Ubuntu, I usually make GIFs on terminal. This link gives a nice
tutorial on how to do so:
https://www.ostechnix.com/create-animated-gif-ubuntu-16-04/

On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 1:54 PM, Horowitz, Todd (NIH/NCI) [E] <
todd.horowitz at nih.gov> wrote:

> Dear colleagues
>

> What software do you use for creating gif files? We want to make gifs from
> radiological images, and our collaborators are understandably not
> comfortable with uploading the images to online gif-creator sites. Is there
> good desktop software for this purpose?
>

> thanks
>
> Todd

Rakshit Kothari
Graduate Electrical Engineering

Research & Teaching Assistant

Image, Video and Computer Vision Laboratory

Center for Imaging Science
Rochester Institute of Technology