[visionlist] PhD studentships in human face recognition/perception at Stirling

Peter Hancock p.j.b.hancock at stir.ac.uk
Fri Mar 23 16:31:35 -05 2018

I have two PhD studentships available in the face lab at Stirling, fully funded for UK/EU students. One or both could be about modelling human face perception. Students will join two postdocs working on the EPSRC-funded FACER2VM project (https://facer2vm.org/). Please get in touch with me directly in the first instance to discuss your interests, pjbh1 at stir.ac.uk<mailto:pjbh1 at stir.ac.uk>. I have no formal closing date but hope to make decisions by early May.

https://www.findaphd.com/search/ProjectDetails.aspx?PJID=87763
https://www.findaphd.com/search/ProjectDetails.aspx?PJID=96644

Peter Hancock
Professor
Psychology, School of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling
FK9 4LA, UK
phone 01786 467675
fax 01786 467641
http://rms.stir.ac.uk/converis-stirling/person/11587
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6025-7068
http://www.researcherid.com/rid/A-4633-2009

Psychology at Stirling 100% 4* Impact, REF 2014

--
The University achieved an overall 5 stars in the QS World University Rankings 2016/17
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,