[visionlist] CVPR Workshop on Automatic Understanding of Visual Advertisements: Abstract and Challenge Deadlines
kovashka at cs.pitt.edu
Sat Apr 21 08:33:29 -05 2018
We have extended the abstract submission for our CVPR workshop on Automatic Understanding of Visual Advertisements to April 27. http://people.cs.pitt.edu/~kovashka/ads_workshop/
We are looking for submissions on topics such as:
* Visual persuasion, politics and social media
* Metaphors and rhetoric in images or language
* Recognition of objects in non-photorealistic datasets and domain adaptation
* Modeling physical forces
* Abnormality and surprise detection
* Knowledge representation for visual question answering
* Motivations of humans
* Visual attention and memorability
* Analyzing infographics, charts and comics
* Other areas related to understanding persuasive creative imagery
The test phase of our challenge begins on April 27 and ends on May 31.
We look forward to your participation!
Assistant Professor in Computer Science
University of Pittsburgh
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist