[visionlist] Face Database

Matteo Visconti di Oleggio Castello matteo.visconti at gmail.com
Wed May 2 12:59:40 -05 2018

Hi Celine,

Here's a list of databases of face images curated by Ryan Stolier:
https://rystoli.github.io/FSTC.html
Hope you can find what you need in there.

Matteo

On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 1:21 PM Gebbert, Celine Aja Berit <
cgebbert at students.uni-mainz.de> wrote:

> Dear all,
>

> my name is Celine Gebbert and I am a third-year psychology student at the
> Johannes-Gutenberg-University in Mainz, Germany.
>

> For an experiment, I am searching for a face database with color images.
> The images should show people with as many different skin tones as
> possible. On top of that, the faces should all have been photographed under
> standardized light, from the same perspective, and in front of a constant
> and uniform background (preferable white). Also, the persons should show a
> neutral face expression. The ideal scenario for me would be to find a
> database with colormetrically calibrated pictures!
>

> I've already found the Chicago Face Database quite useful (
> http://faculty.chicagobooth.edu/bernd.wittenbrink/cfd/download/download.html)
> but would be very grateful if you could point me to additional databases.
>

> Best,
>
> Celine Gebbert

Matteo Visconti di Oleggio Castello
Ph.D. Candidate in Cognitive Neuroscience
Dartmouth College

+1 (603) 646-8665
mvdoc.me || github.com/mvdoc || linkedin.com/in/matteovisconti