[visionlist] Face Database

Gebbert, Celine Aja Berit cgebbert at students.uni-mainz.de
Wed May 2 07:58:45 -05 2018

Dear all,

my name is Celine Gebbert and I am a third-year psychology student at the Johannes-Gutenberg-University in Mainz, Germany.

For an experiment, I am searching for a face database with color images. The images should show people with as many different skin tones as possible. On top of that, the faces should all have been photographed under standardized light, from the same perspective, and in front of a constant and uniform background (preferable white). Also, the persons should show a neutral face expression. The ideal scenario for me would be to find a database with colormetrically calibrated pictures!

I've already found the Chicago Face Database quite useful (http://faculty.chicagobooth.edu/bernd.wittenbrink/cfd/download/download.html) but would be very grateful if you could point me to additional databases.

Best,

Celine Gebbert