[visionlist] VSS Canadian Vision Social

Doug Crawford jdc at yorku.ca
Tue May 8 15:30:30 -05 2018

As VSS 2018 approaches, I'd like to remind all Canadians (and friends of
Canadians) to plan to attend our inaugural Canadian Vision Social.
Details below:

(And yes, its a purely social occasion.)

      Canadian Vision Social

/Monday, May 21, 2:00 – 4:00 pm, Jasmine/Palm
/

Organizer: Doug Crawford, York Centre for Vision Research

This afternoon Social is open to any VSS member who is, knows, or would
like to meet a Canadian Vision Scientist! This event will feature free
snacks and refreshments, with a complementary beverage for the first 200
attendees. We particularly encourage trainees and scientists who would
like to learn about the various research and training funds available
through York’s Vision: Science to Applications (VISTA)
York Centre for Vision Research and VISTA, which is funded in part by
the Canada First Research Excellence Fund (CFREF).

--
J. DOUGLAS CRAWFORD
Distinguished Research Professor in Neuroscience,