[visionlist] Computer Vision Engineer opening at fast-growing Automotive startup

Soumik Ukil soumik01 at gmail.com
Thu May 17 03:48:36 -05 2018

*Position: Software Engineer – Computer Vision and Machine Learning*

computer vision/ML software. Responsibilities will include both research
and productization of new features, and ongoing enhancement/optimization of
current modules.

*Skills:*

High level of proficiency in writing production level code in C++

Experience in using OpenCV to develop computer vision applications

Proficiency in using Python, MATLAB are a plus

Experience with common learning frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch, CAFFE

Solid foundation in algorithms and data-structures

Experience in optimizing code for memory and performance using profiling
tools is a plus

*Others:*

Good communication skills, good team player, can work independently on any
given task, critical thinker, passionate about learning new skills.

About us: LightMetrics (www.lightmetrics.co), uses cutting edge machine
learning and computer vision to provide a platform for Advanced Driver
Assistance Systems (ADAS), and associated driving analytics. We are rapidly
growing with marquee clients in the Automotive ecosystem on our platform,
and are looking for motivated engineers to help power the next phase of our
growth.

Location: Bangalore, India

Please reach out to soumik at lightmetrics.co directly if interested.

Regards,