[visionlist] simple light sensing for vision science experiments

Daniel Seshu Joyce dsjoyce at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 20 09:30:01 -05 2018

Hi all,

I am looking to build a simple light sensor to detect transitions between stimuli of different intensities. This will be recorded by an EEG channel and used to segment the EEG data based on the timing of the stimulus transitions. I would be grateful if you could point me in the direction of any resources/schematics that you have used with success - I recall there may have been some discussion on this topic on cvnet/visionlist some years ago, and maybe even a tutorial paper mentioned.

Many thanks,

Daniel

Daniel S. Joyce, PhD
Postdoctoral Research Fellow