[visionlist] Send us your ECCV rejected tracking paper and visit ECCV'18 in Munich

Pflugfelder Roman Roman.Pflugfelder at ait.ac.at
Mon Jul 23 01:52:10 -05 2018

*** Apologise for multiple copies ***

ECCV Visual Object Tracking Challenge Workshop, VOT2018
September 14th 2018, Munich, Germany

Half day workshop in conjunction with ECCV 2018
Web: http://www.votchallenge.net/vot2018

FINAL CALL FOR PAPERS AND PARTICIPATION

We are happy to again announce that the 6th Visual Object Tracking Challenge VOT2018 will be held in conjunction with ECCV2018.

Last chance to participate by:
- Sending your ECCV rejected paper

We offer authors of tracking papers submitted to ECCV but not accepted to re-submit their paper to the VOT workshop.

The VOT committee solicits full-length papers describing:
* Original or improved trackers as well as papers giving new insights into existing trackers or class of trackers.
* Novel ways of using and extending the VOT framework for tracker performance analysis.

For additional information please see the VOT2018 homepage (http://www.votchallenge.net/vot2018/).

If you have questions regarding your submission, please, contact us!

IMPORTANT NEXT DATES
ECCV rejected tracking papers: July 27th 2018
Notification of Acceptance: August 1st 2018
Camera-Ready Paper Due: August 24th 2018
Workshop: September 14th 2018 (Half day)

Best regards,
The VOT2018 team