[visionlist] Symposium for Lance Optican at SFN

Cumming, Bruce (NIH/NEI) [E] bgc at lsr.nei.nih.gov
Wed Aug 8 12:29:37 -05 2018

Good afternoon.

As in the previous e-mail, on November 2nd 2018, the day before the start of the annual SfN
meeting, we will hold a one day meeting at the San Diego Marina in San Diego, California. The title of
the meeting is: Vision/Action: A One Day Symposium in Honor of Lance Optican.

Attendance is free, but we ask all those that intend to participate to register here:
https://nei.nih.gov/content/vision-action-symposium-optican.

We apologize if you receive this multiple times. This will be the final notification about this event,
and all further announcements (e.g., regarding room assignment or program changes) will only be
sent to registered attendees.

Christian Quaia & Bruce Cumming

Laboratory of Sensorimotor Research
National Eye Institute
Bldg 49 Room 2A50
NIH, Bethesda
MD 20892-4435
Phone 301 402 8097<tel:(301)%20402-8097>
Fax 301 402 0511<tel:(301)%20402-0511>
Email: bgc at mail.nih.gov