[visionlist] Job Vacancy in the UK: Join our team of Staff Scientists

Steve Elliott steve.elliott at crsltd.com
Mon Sep 3 09:52:42 -05 2018

Cambridge Research Systems is expanding; apply to join our team of Staff Scientists.

We are currently looking for a postdoc neuroscientist to provide scientific and technical consultancy to support sales of our equipment for vision research and fMRI. The job is permanent, full time, and based primarily at our head office in Rochester, Kent, UK. It will require regular international travel to attend academic conferences, and visit our customers and distributors worldwide. In addition to daily contact with our customers and partners, the role will include working closely with our R&D team to help bring the next generation of our tools to market. This is an exciting opportunity to transfer skills from an academic environment into industry, and continue collaborating with scientists around the world. Where appropriate, we would expect the candidate to publish and present.

The ideal candidate will have experience and publications in electrophysiology, optogenetics, eye tracking and functional imaging, especially fMRI. This is a hands-on practical role, so in additional to excellent communication and programming skills in C, MATLAB and Python, candidates will need to be familiar with electronics, soldering and making custom lab equipment.

Candidates need a PhD, to be able to live and work in the UK without a visa, and have a driving licence. We offer a competitive salary, pension, flexible working, and other generous benefits.

To apply, please visit: https://www.indeedjobs.com/cambridge-research-systems-limited

Thanks

Steve

Steven Elliott – steve.elliott at crsltd.com
Managing Director
Cambridge Research Systems Ltd.

Mobile/Cell/FaceTime/WhatsApp: +44 7956 579619
Skype ID: steve-crsltd

Tel DDI: +44 1634 757 791 Tel Office: +44 1634 720 707
From USA & Canada call us toll-free: 1-866-846-2929
https://www.crsltd.com

We respect your privacy and will process any personal data only in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Please take a moment to review our Privacy Policy: https://www.crsltd.com/legal-privacy-information Cambridge Research Systems Limited. 80 Riverside, Sir Thomas Longley Road, Rochester, Kent, ME2 4BH, UK. Registered in England no. 2350123