[visionlist] Multiple post-doc positions in several highly collaborative Cognitive Neuroscience/Visual Cognition labs

Ming Meng ming.meng at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 20:12:34 -05 2018

Multiple post-doc positions are immediately available in several highly
collaborative Cognitive Neuroscience/Visual Cognition labs at South China
Normal University (SCNU). SCNU has been vigorously developing a center for
cognitive neuroscience research. Four of our new faculty members (listed
below) have already obtained national research funds, and are seeking
motivated post-doc candidates.

Psychology at SCNU was rated A+ (one of the only three) by Chinese Ministry
of Education. Successful candidates will have access to research dedicated
Siemens 3T fMRI scanner, state-of-the-art EEG and TMS systems, as well as a
large human subject pool including patients with various neuropsychological
disorders at the affiliated hospital. Our faculty funds can supplement the
state provided post-doc benefits at SCNU which already include competitive
salary and housing subsidies. SCNU locates in the heart of dynamic
Guangzhou city, which is the third largest city in China yet much more
affordable than most other Chinese megacities.

If interested please contact:

Juan Chen <juanchenpku at gmail.com>

http://psy.scnu.edu.cn/english/facultymember/teachers/juan%20chen/

Yulong Ding <dingyulong007 at gmail.com>

http://psy.scnu.edu.cn/english/a/20180823/161.html

Ming Meng <ming.meng at gmail.com>

http://psy.scnu.edu.cn/english/a/20180818/81.html

Xilin Zhang <xlzhang at m.scnu.edu.cn>

http://psy.scnu.edu.cn/english/facultymember/teachers/xilin%20zhang/

Prof. Meng will also be available at the upcoming SfN to provide further
info.

Best regards,

-Ming

Ming Meng, PhD