[visionlist] Research and engineering positions at Eyeware (Switzerland)

Kenneth Funes kenneth at eyeware.tech
Mon Nov 19 03:33:12 -05 2018

Research and engineering positions at Eyeware (www.eyeware.tech )

Researcher position. PhD required.

We are looking for a motivated computer vision expert to work on our
real-time tracking framework. Your work will be improve the robustness and
accuracy of our processing pipeline for RGB-Depth video by improving
current algorithms and by developing alternative strategies for some
components. You will do this by working with other team members and by
keeping a strong connection with customer use cases and needs.

https://angel.co/eyeware/jobs/369692-computer-vision-researcher-phd-required

Engineer position.

We are looking for an excellent software developer with affinity for
computer vision and machine learning algorithms. Aiming to deploy our
system in different platforms, your work will be to transfer fresh new
technologies into optimized and maintainable implementations. As part of
your work, you will keep a growing collaboration with team member and will
be involved in the architecture and use cases as needed by our customers.

https://angel.co/eyeware/jobs/458343-computer-vision-software-engineer

For more information and to apply, please follow the respective links above
and kindly tell us you saw this in visionlist.