[visionlist] Tenure-Track Assistant/Associate Professor in Open Area/Cognitive Science, Louisiana Tech University

Jane Jacob jacobj at latech.edu
Tue Nov 27 09:57:31 -05 2018

Dear Visionlist colleagues:

I am delighted to announce that Louisiana Tech University is seeking
applicants for a tenure-track position in an open area of specialization,
preferably in cognitive science/experimental psychology. Please see the
attached ad for more details.

Review of applications will begin on December 1st, 2018, and continue until
the position is filled.

Please consider forwarding this information to qualified and interested
candidates. If I can answer any questions, please let me know.
Thank you!

Jane Jacob, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Psychology and Behavioral Sciences
Louisiana Tech University
jacobj at latech.edu
Phone: 318-257-2828

PS - apologies for cross-posting.