[visionlist] Position Available: Program Director, Vision: Science to Applications (VISTA)

Doug Crawford jdc at yorku.ca
Fri Jan 11 14:01:32 -05 2019

Hello All,

We are seeking a new Program Director for our Vision: Science to
Applications (VISTA) Program.

This senior member of our staff will work closely with me and other
members of the York University community and partners, and supervise a
team of staff to support VISTA activities.

A detailed job description, qualifications and application procedures
for this position are listed here:

http://webapps.yorku.ca/nonacademicpostings/summary.jsp?postingnumber=11651

More info on VISTA can be found here: http://vista.info.yorku.ca/

Regards, Doug

--
J. DOUGLAS CRAWFORD
Distinguished Research Professor in Neuroscience,