[visionlist] Reminder: Tuebinger Lesion Analysis Workshop 12/13 April 2019

Bianca de Haan bianhaan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 11:10:38 -05 2019

Just a quick reminder that our biennial Tuebinger Lesion Analysis Workshop will once again take place, this time on the 12th and 13th of April 2019.

On the first day, the workshop will give a theoretical as well as a hands-on practical introduction to modern lesion analysis techniques, spanning from lesion delineation using a (semi)-automated lesion delineation technique over to the use of statistical approaches that provide a precise and valid localization of ‘critical’ brain areas in humans.

On the second day, we will talk about limitations of traditional univariate lesion analysis and introduce new advanced multivariate techniques as well as tools to perform them. Finally, we will demonstrate, how Matlab can be used to perform basic image processing of clinical data and address the statistical procedures to analyse single stroke patients.

For more information, please  <https://homepages.uni-tuebingen.de/karnath/LesionAnalysisWorkshop2019/LesionAnalysisWorkshopHome.html> visit the website. The registration deadline is March 28th 2019.

We would love to see you in Tuebingen.

Dr. Bianca de Haan
Lecturer in Psychology
T +44(0)1895 265797 | E  <mailto:bianca.dehaan at brunel.ac.uk> bianca.dehaan at brunel.ac.uk
 <http://www.brunel.ac.uk/people/bianca-de-haan> www.brunel.ac.uk/people/bianca-de-haan

Brunel University London
Centre for Cognitive Neuroscience
Division of Psychology
Department of Life Sciences

Brunel University London, Uxbridge, UB8 3PH, United Kingdom