[visionlist] Brainhack Warsaw (March 1–3, 2019, Poland)

Daniel Borek dtborek at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 01:32:05 -04 2019

Brainhack Warsaw 2019

March 1-3, 2019

University of Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland

— REGULAR -> 04.02 - 17.02 -> 120 PLN (ABOUT €29)   —

— LATE -> 18.02 - 24.02 -> 135 PLN (ABOUT €33)  —

On the weekend of  March 1-3, 2019, the second edition of  Brainhack Warsaw
will take place. During this three-day event dedicated to students and PhD
students, we will work in teams on neuroscience-related projects.

The aim of the event is to meet new, enthusiastic researchers, make new
friendships in academia, learn, share the knowledge on data mining and
brain research, but also promote open science in the spirit of the whole
Brainhack community (Craddock et al., 2016)
<https://gigascience.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13742-016-0121-x>.
Attendees of various backgrounds are welcome to join!

Below you could see a list of projects which will be realised during our
three-day event:

   -

   Generating fake MRI to enhance Alzheimer’s disease prediction
   <https://brainhackwarsaw.github.io/index.html#project2>
   -

   Network analysis of the electrical activity of the brain during
   epileptic seizures
   <https://brainhackwarsaw.github.io/index.html#project3>
   -

   Deep Frankenstein: dissecting and sewing artificial neural networks
   <https://brainhackwarsaw.github.io/index.html#project4>
   -

   Tackling the ABCD Neurocognitive Prediction Challenge
   <https://brainhackwarsaw.github.io/index.html#project5>
   -

   Multidimensionality problem in passive BCI for game control
   <https://brainhackwarsaw.github.io/index.html#project6>
   -

   Cross-Recurrence Quantification Analysis (cRQA) as a new measure of
   functional connectivity
   <https://brainhackwarsaw.github.io/index.html#project7>
   -

   EMG-based desktop controlling
   <https://brainhackwarsaw.github.io/index.html#project8>
   -

   Mapping the state of modern psychology through the public online
   activity of scientists
   <https://brainhackwarsaw.github.io/index.html#project9>

‘Regular’ and ‘Late’ registration for project participants close
subsequently on 17.02 and 24.02.2019.

A registration fee will be requested after registration. The registration
fee will be spent on catering during the event.

To register please visit our page and learn more about the Brainhack Warsaw!

https://brainhackwarsaw.github.io/

We looking forward to seeing you in Warsaw!

On behalf of  the Brainhack Warsaw 2019 team