[visionlist] Jack Pettigrew 1943-2019

Andrew Parker andrew.parker at dpag.ox.ac.uk
Wed May 8 13:47:40 -04 2019

This is very sad. I was emailing him back and forth just a couple of months ago and he mentioned he was in Tasmania. He was always ready to engage scientifically and generous too...and there's the not-so-small point that he was instrumental in kick-starting the neurophysiology of stereo that we pursue today.

Andrew Parker

Professor AJ Parker, MA, PhD, ScD, FRSB
Dept Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics,
University of Oxford
Sherrington Building, Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3PT
Phone +44 1865 272504 (voicemail only)

**Oxford Anatomy and Physiology ranked #1 in the QS World University Rankings by subject 2017, 2018, 2019**