[visionlist] Deadline Extension: Durham Symposium Cognitive and Motor Processes in Spatial Attention: 11th & 12th July 2019

SMITH, DAN T. daniel.smith2 at durham.ac.uk
Fri May 31 04:16:57 -04 2019

Dear colleagues
We have extended the deadline for the submission of poster abstracts to 30th June so that it now aligns with the deadline for registrations. The meeting features keynote talks from Prof Marissa Carrasco and Prof Christian Olivers and presentations from leading early and mid career scholars from the UK and Europe.  There will also be a poster & networking session / drinks reception  for delegates, and a social dinner on the evening of the 11th. Further details can be found on our webpage: http://motorbiasproject.com/workshop. If you would like to present a poster please send me an email (daniel.smith2 at durham.ac.uk) with a title and abstract once you have registered.
[http://motorbiasproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/13-ColemanLearningCentre-1.png]<http://motorbiasproject.com/workshop>
Workshop | A Motor Bias Theory of Attention<http://motorbiasproject.com/workshop>
A Symposium on Cognitive and Motor Processes in Spatial Attention: 11th & 12th July 2019. As part of our Open Research Area grant “Control of Attention by the Motor System: A Motor Bias Theory of Attention” we invite you to participate in a workshop exploring interactions between attention, working memory and motor control. Overview
motorbiasproject.com
 Please do come and join us to discuss the latest research on attention, working memory and motor control in Durham on the 11th & 12th July.
We hope to see you in July!
Dan

Dr Daniel T. Smith, CPsychol

Dept. of Psychology