[visionlist] IMRF2020 in Ulm / Germany

Marc Ernst marc.ernst at uni-ulm.de
Fri Jul 26 12:16:46 -04 2019

Dear all,

I am happy to announce that the International Multisensory Research Forum (IMRF) will continue in 2020. We just decided to host it in Ulm/Germany and reserved a venue. The dates will be 22.06-25.06.2020.

Ulm is a small university town (120.000 people) in southern Germany located at the Danube River between Munich and Stuttgart. It hosts the church with the tallest steeple in the world and is the birthplace of Albert Einstein. It can easily be reached by train from either Frankfurt, Stuttgart or Munich airport. Ulm University is the youngest University in the State, the one that is located highest in Germany, and ranked 3rd in Germany of all „golden age“ universities.

More details on the meeting will follow as they become available. I hope to see you in Ulm next year - safe the date.

All the best,
Marc Ernst + Organization Team

Prof. Dr. Marc Ernst

Appl. Cognitive Psychology
Faculty for Computer Science, Engineering, and Psychology
Ulm University
Albert-Einstein-Allee 43
89081 Ulm

room: 	43.3.103