[visionlist] How people perceive different topographic relief shading methods?

Vassilios Krassanakis krasvas at mail.ntua.gr
Wed Aug 7 07:25:22 -04 2019

****Apologies for possible cross-posting****

Dear colleagues,

In the framework of a research work, implemented at Cartography Lab. of
National Technical University of Athens (NTUA), we are running an expert
judgement process which aims to examine how people perceive different
topographic relief shading methods.
We kindly ask you to complete a form in order to help us to collect
important data for our research. The overall process requires less that
10-15 minutes.

You can participate using the link below:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd6rpekNOrs9jkrv3l2O_BgdNofS67_v5_hGVSaapXO0rjSFQ/viewform

Thank you in advance for your valuable time and your contribution!

Kind regards,
Vassilios Krassanakis

--
Dr. Vassilios Krassanakis