[visionlist] Funding opportunity: Leveraging Cognitive Neuroscience to Improve Assessment of Cancer Treatment-Related Cognitive Impairment

Horowitz, Todd (NIH/NCI) [E] todd.horowitz at nih.gov
Mon Aug 12 14:03:04 -04 2019

I am pleased to announce the re-issuance of our funding opportunity, “Leveraging Cognitive Neuroscience to Improve Assessment of Cancer Treatment-Related Cognitive Impairment”. Please contact me with ideas for improving the measurement of cognitive impairment in cancer survivors. Please see the links for more details:

https://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/pa-files/PAR-19-340.html
https://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/pa-files/PAR-19-339.html

Thanks
Todd

Todd S. Horowitz, Ph.D.
Program Director, Psychologist
Basic Biobehavioral and Psychological Sciences Branch
Behavioral Research Program
Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences
National Cancer Institute
9609 Medical Center Drive, 3E-116
Rockville, MD 20850
Office: 240-276-6963