[visionlist] Position at MISP
saba_ajami2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 30 01:39:21 -04 2019
Postdoctoral Research Fellow and Researcher Fellow in Medical Imaging20th November 2019
Postdoctoral and Researcher positions are available at Medical Image and Signal Processing (MISP) research center, School of Advanced Technologies in Medicine, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran.
The subject of this research project is:
Design & Development of a Fully Automated CS-based Ocular OCT system
- T1: CS-based Hardware/Software development of OCT (A-scan, B-scan, C-scan)
- T2: Designing a combinatory method (DL-based, Statistical-based, Sparse representation-based) classification of DR
Prior experience with compressive sensing (hardware & software issues) and/or medical optics and/or advanced signal/image processing methods is strongly preferred.
- Hardware design (mostly for T1)
- Software design, programs studies and analyses. Uses advanced signal/image processing techniques to analyze and interpret data. (mostly for T2)
- Writes and collaborates on grants and manuscripts and presents research at scientific conferences. (for T1&T2)
- Provides specialized training and supervision of graduate and undergraduate level assistants. Coordinates data management ensuring data integrity and protocol compliance. (for T1&T2)
- Manages compliance with human subject protocols. (for T1&T2)
The new member will be working with Dr. Hossein Rabbani, Professor of Biomedical Engineering at Isfahan University of Medical Sciences (http://profiles.mui.ac.ir/hossein-rabbani, https://hrabbani.site123.me/).
Interested applicants should register at https://misp.mui.ac.ir/en/registration and they can send their CV to Dr. Hossein Rabbani at Rabbani.h at gmail.com
Medical Image and Signal Processing (MISP) Research Center, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences
Postdoctoral Research Fellow and Researcher Fellow in Medical Imaging
Rabbani.h at gmail.com
Saba Ajami, MSc
Executive Manager of Journal of Medical Signals & Sensors
Medical Imaging Technology group expert
Medical Image & Signal Processing Research Center
International affairs expert
School of Advanced Technologies in Medicine
Isfahan University of Medical Sciences
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist