[visionlist] Important notice: Please resubmit your abstracts for the AVA Christmas meeting!

Jonathan Erichsen ErichsenJT at cardiff.ac.uk
Sun Nov 24 11:00:55 -04 2019

An unforeseen problem with the email account we used to collect abstracts for our meeting means that I cannot be sure that I have all the abstracts that have been submitted, I must take responsibility for this and will ensure an expedited review.

However, please let everyone know that they should resubmit their abstracts immediately to the following email address:

CardiffAVA2019 at gmail.com<mailto:CardiffAVA2019 at gmail.com>

Please do this as soon as you can and we will respond quickly to let you know the status of your submission.

The new deadline is this Friday (November 29th).

The full programme will be announced the following Monday (2nd December).

With thanks and apologies,
Jon

Jonathan T. Erichsen, DPhil
Professor of Visual Neuroscience