[visionlist] Software Architect in Computer Vision

Johann Issartel johann.issartel at dcu.ie
Wed Feb 5 16:55:12 -04 2020

MoveAhead Games at Dublin City University (Ireland) is hiring a software architect in computer vision
MoveAhead Games brings together expertise in motor control, computer science and motion sensor technology to develop movement-based educational games and data collection activities to facilitate real change in movement behaviours. The project aims to support improvements in children’s movement skills through meaningful movement-based human-computer interactions.

We are currently looking for a software architect to help us develop our transformative games for movement and cognitive learning. The successful candidate will report to the Principal Investigator and work closely with the MoveAhead team comprising experts in Computer Science, Motor Control, Business, Education and Design.

Full details and application instructions can be found here <https://www.adaptcentre.ie/images/uploads/jobs/st1319_software_architect_school_of_health_human_perform2ance_-_advert.docx.pdf>
https://www.adaptcentre.ie/about/jobs/software-architect-1

Best regards,

Johann Issartel

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Dr. Johann Issartel
Associate Professor
Director of the Multisensory Motor Learning Lab.
Dublin City University
Dublin 9
Ireland

Email: 	johann.issartel at dcu.ie <mailto:johann.issartel at dcu.ie>
Phone: 	+353 (0) 1 700 7461
Fax:		+353 (0) 1 700 8888
Website: 	www.m2l2.eu <http://www.m2l2.eu/>
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

--
*

*Séanadh Ríomhphoist/Email Disclaimer*

*Tá an ríomhphost seo agus aon
chomhad a sheoltar leis faoi rún agus is lena úsáid ag an seolaí agus sin
amháin é. Is féidir tuilleadh a léamh anseo.
<https://sites.google.com/view/seanadh-riomhphoist>*

*This e-mail and any
files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for use
by the addressee. Read more here.
<https://sites.google.com/view/dcu-email-disclaimer>*

*

--