[visionlist] cancellation of MODVIS 2020

Mulligan, Jeffrey B. (ARC-TH) jeffrey.b.mulligan at nasa.gov
Tue Mar 17 18:39:26 -04 2020

Following the cancellation of the 2020 VSS annual meeting, the organizers of the MODVIS satellite workshop must regretfully follow suit.  Those who have already registered will receive a full refund from Purdue in the near future.  VSS is exploring the possibility of conducting a “virtual” meeting, and we will be following those developments closely.

We express our gratitude to those who submitted abstracts for their support of the workshop.  We will be communicating with you directly in the coming days/weeks.

On behalf of the MODVIS organizing committee:

Jeff Mulligan, NASA Ames
Zyg Pizlo, UC Irvine
Anne Sereno, Purdue
Qasim Zaidi, SUNY Optometry