[visionlist] Postdoc (visual / multisensory / fMRI) vacancy at Durham University - closing April 27th

NARDINI, MARKO marko.nardini at durham.ac.uk
Wed Mar 18 08:31:50 -04 2020

Dear Colleagues

A crazy time for it, I know, but when the current global crisis dies down, we hope to have a new postdoc in place on my ERC-funded project NewSense at Durham University. The project is studying people's abilities to learn to use new sensory signals to enhance their perceptual and motor skills, using psychophysics, neuroimaging, and comparison of behavioural and neuroimaging data with different model predictions.

The specific focus of this post-doc (applications closing April 27th) is on relating newly-learned multisensory perceptual skills to their neural bases using fMRI and TMS.  We are, of course, flexible on start date. Full info: https://durham.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=20000229&lang=en

Please share with anyone suitable. Thanks!

Marko

Prof Marko Nardini
Dept of Pychology, Durham University
http://community.dur.ac.uk/marko.nardini/