[visionlist] ECVP 2020 is cancelled

Drazen Domijan ddomijan at ffri.hr
Wed Mar 25 08:15:27 -04 2020

Dear colleagues,

we regretfully announce that we must cancel the ECVP 2020 meeting because
of the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation. After consultation with former
and future ECVP organizers, the organizing committee decided that it is
too risky to make further plans for in-person meeting under the increasing
number of governmental and institutional travel bans, and the need for
social distancing in order to fight the COVID-19 outbreak. The same
cancellation extends to our satellite event VSAC 2020. All participants
who has already registered will be fully refunded. There is a possibility
to mark the event online and we will inform you about that in future
correspondence. We express our gratitude to our partner agency who has
already invested time and energy in planning the event.

Drazen Domijan
on behalf of the ECVP 2020 Organizing committee