[visionlist] Online experiment on Explainable Visual Aesthetics

Frederic Dufaux frederic.dufaux at l2s.centralesupelec.fr
Wed Mar 25 07:28:07 -04 2020

Dear all,

In the context of a study on the perception of aesthetic quality of
images, we are collecting subjective scores to build an Explainable
Visual Aesthetics (EVA) dataset. For this purpose, we need many
observers to participate in the experiment. We would greatly appreciate
if you could help.

The experiment is running online at the following link:
http://www.eva-dataset.site/

- you will first need to fill-up some basic information
- second, there is a short training tutorial
- finally, you will be able to score images. You can score as many
images as you want. You can also leave the site and come back later to
score more images.

Please feel free to share this website with your contacts.

Many thanks and best regards,

--Frederic

--
_______________________________________
Frederic Dufaux, Fellow IEEE
email: frederic.dufaux at l2s.centralesupelec.fr
tel: +33 1 69 85 17 44
mobile: +33 6 21 33 09 27
http://www.l2s.centralesupelec.fr/perso/Frederic.DUFAUX
"High Dynamic Range Video"
http://store.elsevier.com/High-Dynamic-Range-Video/isbn-9780081004128/
"Digital Holographic Data Representation and Compression"
https://www.elsevier.com/books/digital-holographic-data-representation-and-compression/xing/978-0-12-802854-4