[visionlist] Cognitive Science Researchers: Please take our 5-minute survey

JOCELYN PARONG jparong at wisc.edu
Thu Apr 23 13:39:33 -04 2020

Hello!

I'm posting on behalf of a group researchers from the University of Wisconsin - Madison who are interested in understanding the tasks used for cognitive science research. We're currently conducting a study on how these tasks fit into categories of cognition and the relationships between categories. In order to do this, we need to know which cognitive science tasks are being used in research in a variety of categories. This task is one part of a larger research project, and your participation will help us move forward.
If you would like to participate in this research, you will complete a 5-minute online survey where you will list the tasks you have used in your own research or are familiar with.
For your time, you have the option of being entered into a confidential and random drawing for a $100 Amazon gift card.
In order to participate, you must be a graduate student or have completed a graduate degree in a field that involves cognitive science or have used cognitive science tasks.
If you wish to participate in our study, please use the following link to be directed to the survey:
https://uwmadison.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_da3Fkr7SZZd15e5
Please feel free to email me if you have any questions!

Best,
Jocelyn Parong

--
Jocelyn Parong, PhD