[visionlist] ECCV20' C4AV Workshop - Call For Papers

Simon Vandenhende simon.vandenhende at kuleuven.be
Wed Jul 1 05:08:45 -04 2020

C4AV
Commands for Autonomous Vehicles Workshop @ 2020 European Conference on Computer Vision - ECCV 2020
Glasgow, UK, 23 August 2020
https://c4av-2020.github.io/

* Call for papers *
* Paper submission due: July 10th, 2020
* Acceptance notification: July 24th, 2020
* Workshop @ ECCV 2020: August 23rd, 2020

Dear Researchers,
We are happy to invite you to join the first 'Commands for Autonomous Vehicles Workshop' (C4AV) organized at ECCV2020.
In this workshop, we aim to identify and address the challenges of deploying vision-language models in practical applications.

* Call for papers *
Participants are invited to submit a 4-14 page paper under ECCV format to the workshop.
The best paper will be awarded a cash prize of 750 Euros.
The list of topics includes, but is not limited to:
- Visual Dialog
- Multi-modal feature learning
- Object Referral/Visual Grounding
- Visual Question Answering
- Embodied Question Answering
- Zero-shot/Few-shot in multi-modal learning
- Applications in joint text/image understanding
- Autonomous driving