[visionlist] Virtual OPAM 2020 AND Abstract Submission Deadline Extended to 7/31!

OPAM Information opam.info at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 11:34:47 -04 2020

******************************** OPAM 2020 ********************************

28th Annual Workshop on Object Perception, Attention, and Memory

http://www.opam.net/

November 19, 2020 - Online!

OPAM 2020 is officially going virtual! Given the recent cancellation of the
in-person portion of the Psychonomic Society’s meeting, OPAM will also be
going completely virtual in 2020. We are excited by the opportunity to
bring OPAM to you in a new format. We hope going virtual will make OPAM
2020 the most accessible OPAM yet!

Stay tuned for more details about virtual OPAM! If you haven’t already,
please join the OPAM Group on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/1603991869879972/> or follow us on Twitter
<https://twitter.com/OPAMconference> for timely updates. We are also open
to suggestions you may have for making virtual OPAM great: please get in
touch via social media or by sending us an email (opam.info at gmail.com).

We have also extended our deadline for abstract submissions: Online
submissions will be accepted until July 31st, 2020! Submit your work on our
website: www.opam.net

Centered around the topics of Object Perception, visual Attention, and
visual Memory, OPAM is a forum that features the work of early-career
scientists (see infographic here
<http://www.opam.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/opaminfographic2016.jpg>),
such as undergraduates, graduate students, and post-docs who cannot yet
present at Psychonomics. The conference embraces a diversity of approaches,
including psychophysics, eye-tracking, and neuroimaging. We hope going
virtual will make OPAM even more accessible to early-career scientists! Please
encourage your trainees to submit their work!

OPAM runs solely on the support of generous sponsors. To learn more about
becoming a sponsor for OPAM 2020, please visit our page
<http://www.opam.net/?page_id=554> or email us at opam.info at gmail.com. We
appreciate your support!

The 2020 OPAM organizers

Blaire Dube, Andrew Clement, Deborah Cronin, & Patrick Cox

*OPAM 2020 Sponsors*

Visual Cognition - http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/pvis20/current

The Psychonomic Society - www.psychonomic.org

SR Research - http://www.sr-research.com

VPixx Technologies - http://vpixx.com/

University of California, Davis - http://visualcognition.ucdavis.edu

Scene Grammar Lab, Goethe University Frankfurt -
https://www.scenegrammarlab.com/