[visionlist] Online (remote learning) resources for perception tutorials

George Lovell p.g.lovell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 11:34:51 -04 2020

Hi Mark,

I’ve some experiments set up so students can participate remotely when they can’t attend practicals. Obviously I’m pretty please that my earlier self had this foresight.

https://psyresearch.abertay.ac.uk/CogPracsWebsite.html

George

Dr P. George Lovell,

(via iPhone, so apologies for typos and autocorrect shenanigans!)

Lecturer in Psychology
University of Abertay Dundee
Dundee
DD1 1HG