[visionlist] [xAI4Biometrics Workshop @WACV2021] November, 13th - UPDATED DEADLINE PAPER SUBMISSION

afilipaseq afilipaseq at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 11:05:20 -04 2020

****** Apologies for multiple postings. Please feel free to redistribute.
******
Due to several requests, we updated our *Full Paper submission** Deadline*
*to* *November, 13th with *mandatory submission of Abstracts until
November, 5th**. Don't miss the opportunity to submit your work!
xAI4Biometrics Workshop 2021 CALL FOR PAPERS
xAI4Biometrics Workshop | WACV 2021 Workshop on Explainable & Interpretable
Artificial Intelligence for Biometrics |   *WACV 2021 J**anuary 05-09,
2021 * |  *Remote Event***

The WACV 2021 Workshop on Explainable & Interpretable Artificial
Intelligence for Biometrics (xAI4Biometrics Workshop 2021) intends to
promote research on Explainable&Interpretable-AI to facilitate the
implementation of AI/ML in the biometrics domain, and specifically to help
facilitate transparency and trust.

 xAI4Biometrics Workshop 2021 is organized by *INESC TEC*, Porto, Portugal,
jointly with the European Association of Biometrics (EAB).
For more information please visit http://vcmi.inesctec.pt/xai4biometrics

 IMPORTANT DATES
---------------------------------
*Abstracts Submission Deadline (MANDATORY**):* *November 5, 2020*

*Full Paper Submission Deadline (updated DEADLINE): November 13, 2020*
*Acceptance Notification (updated):* *November 20 25, 2020*
*Camera-ready & Registration: **November 30, 2020*
*Workshop:* *January 05, 2021*

CONTACT
Ana Filipa Sequeira, PhD
Assistant Researcher
INESC TEC, Porto, Portugal
ana.f.sequeira at inesctec.pt

*Jaime S. Cardoso*, INESC TEC and University of Porto, Portugal.
*Matt Fredrikson*, Carnegie Mellon University, USA.
*Cynthia Rudin**, *Duke University, USA.
(xAI4Biometrics Workshop 2021 GENERAL CHAIRS)