[visionlist] Announcement: Volume 12: Baltic International Yearbook of Cognition on Cross-Modality

Jurgis Skilters jurgisskilters at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 17:56:36 -04 2020

*We are delighted to inform that the target article by  *

*prof. Charles Spence (Oxford)  *

*Scented colours: Artistic interest in the crossmodal connection between
colour and odour *

*has been published in  *

*The Baltic International Yearbook of Cognition, Logic and Communication,
Vol. 14, Linking Senses: Cross-Modality in Perceptual Domains. *

*We are welcoming thematically relevant commentaries that will be reviewed
and published online.  *

*Peer reviewed commentaries are welcome and will be published within 1-2
months after submission. Although the deadline for submission is March 1,
2021, we would encourage submitting commentaries as soon as possible. *

*Please use APA system of referencing.  *

Commentaries should be between 3,000 and 7,000 words in length.

*To submit a commentary please send your anonymized manuscript to: *
*lpcs at lu.lv* <lpcs at lu.lv>

*With more than 73 000 individual downloads The Baltic International
Yearbook of Cognition, Logic and Communication is among the most popular
open access peer-review periodicals in Cognitive Science and adjacent
fields. It is published by the Lab for Perceptual and Cognitive Systems and
New Prairie Press. *

http://thebalticyearbook.lu.lv/

*https://newprairiepress.org/biyclc/* <https://newprairiepress.org/biyclc/>

*ISSN: 1944-3676 *