[visionlist] Call for Abstracts - TeaP at Home 2021

marian.sauter at uni-ulm.de marian.sauter at uni-ulm.de
Mon Nov 9 04:44:08 -04 2020

Dear fellow vision scientists,

We are happy to invite you to the virtual TeaP 2021 (Tagung experimentell
arbeitender Psychologen; Conference of Experimental Psychologists), which
will be organized by Ulm University (Germany) from March 14 to March 15
2021. The TeaP is a well-known psychological research conference of junior
and senior scientists working in different fields of Experimental
Psychology. Official conference language is English, although some
contributions might be in German.

We cordially invite contributions from any field of experimental psychology;
General, Biological, Developmental, Social, Clinical, Engineering
Psychology, or other applications.

We accept symposia, long talks (7 minutes) and short talks (3 minutes).
Talks need to be pre-recorded to allow for a smooth experience for the
attendees. But there will also be live discussions with the authors present.

Symposia Submission Deadline: November 18, 2020

Long presentation Submission Deadline: December 8, 2020

Short presentation Deadline: December 8, 2020

We look forward to an intense adventure of TeaPping during pandemic times.

Up-to-date information can be found here:

https://cops.ifp.uni-ulm.de/teap2021

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/teap2021

Hopefully seeing you all next year (at least virtually),

Martin Baumann, Marc Ernst, Cornelia Herbert, Anke Huckauf, Markus Kiefer,
Marian Sauter
(TeaP 2021 organizing team)

Marian Sauter, Ph.D.

Academic Employee / Researcher