[visionlist] LCD / OLED monitors for vision science

Joe MacInnes macinnes.j at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 12:46:08 -04 2020

Hi Rufin,
Many modern 'gaming' monitors (120hz or better) have a setting called
'lightboost' to get rid of afterimage effects.You can see a demo of
the difference it makes here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD5gjAs1A2s&ab_channel=BlurBusters
and a blog with more details here
https://hardforum.com/threads/asus-benq-lightboost-owners-zero-motion-blur-setting.1734114/