[visionlist] Senior Lecturer Post in Psychology @ Keele University, UK

Joseph Brooks brooks.jl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 10:54:15 -04 2021

Dear Colleagues,

The School of Psychology at Keele University in the UK is advertising a
Senior Lecturer post (Assoc Prof equivalent)and we welcome applicants whose
research strengths and teaching experience complement and extend our core
areas of strength in Cognition, Brain, and Behaviour, Social and Political
Psychology, Developmental Psychology, and Health Psychology. The deadline
for applications is 9 April, 2021.

For more information and to apply, please see the advert at:
https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CEN469/senior-lecturer-in-psychology-education-and-research

All the best,

Joe
Dr Joseph Brooks
Senior Lecturer in Psychology
Director of Research, School of Psychology

School of Psychology, Keele University
Office: Dorothy Hodgkin Building 1.74
Lab Website: https://sites.google.com/view/brookslab