[visionlist] [Jobs] Sony AI Ethics Research Scientist Positions/Internships

Jerone.Andrews at sony.com Jerone.Andrews at sony.com
Thu Mar 4 23:34:26 -04 2021

Are you passionate about conducting research on issues of fairness, transparency, and accountability in AI? Sony AI is currently hiring AI Ethics Research Scientists (junior to senior level)!

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/search/?currentJobId=2322326923

Apply if you'd like to work on cutting-edge research questions to shape how AI products are developed and deployed. The posting says Tokyo, but we have flexibility regarding geography. We will also be hiring interns, so feel free to apply even if you are still a student.

Kind regards,

Jerone ANDREWS (jerone.andrews at sony.com<mailto:jerone.andrews at sony.com>)

Research Scientist, Sony AI