[visionlist] Postdoc position in perceptual neuroscience at the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden

Janina Seubert seubertj at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 04:40:48 -04 2021

Dear all,

I am recruiting a postdoctoral fellow to join my group to work on our newly
funded ERC starting grant "OLFLINK- Olfaction as the link between flavor
preference formation and retrieval during food consumption".
This position would be perfect for someone with previous experience in fMRI
research in any perceptual modality, as well as a keen interest to further
explore cortical coding of perceptual stimuli and links between perception,
emotion, and interoception. Bringing in and developing your own research
ideas around food perception and appetite is explicitly encouraged for this
position. Our group is part of a very intellectually stimulating and
productive research environment at the psychology division of the
Karolinska Institute, one of the highest ranked psychology departments in
Europe.
The deadline for application is March 24th.

Thanks for passing this on to suitable candidates.
Janina

Here is the link:
*https://ki.varbi.com/en/what:job/jobID:380243/
<https://ki.varbi.com/en/what:job/jobID:380243/>*