[visionlist] Official launch of the “EEGManyPipelines” project

Yu-Fang Yang yufang.yaang at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 08:54:27 -04 2021

Dear EEG researchers,

We have the pleasure of officially launching the “EEGManyPipelines”
project.

This project is inspired by other recent projects involving many
independent analysis teams to investigate how different analysts approach a
given data set and how analysis approaches affect the obtained results.
This project aims to extend this novel initiative to EEG research. We
believe this to be particularly important in the case of EEG data, as
compared to other neuroimaging research, analysis pipelines are less
standardized and have more degrees of freedom. EEG is the most widespread
tool in human neuroscience research with a significant impact on research
in all fields of psychology and cognitive neuroscience, which, we believe,
makes the EEGManyPipelines project a timely and crucial endeavour that we
hope will benefit a large part of the cognitive neuroscience community.

Currently, we are expecting to open registration for the project during
summer 2021. For more information about the project and to sign-up for our
newsletter, please visit our website at https://www.eegmanypipelines.org/.

For any questions or comments, please write to
committee at eegmanypipelines.org.

Best regards,

The EEGManyPipelines team