[visionlist] TEX2021 - Bringing together Predictive Processes and Statistical Learning
hvidaldossantos at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 10:25:32 -04 2021
You are all invited to:
TEX2021 - Bringing together Predictive Processes and Statistical Learning
A free online symposium organized by Yamil Vidal and Davide Crepaldi.
We have few available spots left so do not wait until the last minute to
Description: While the research communities studying Predictive Processes
and Statistical Learning sprout from different traditions, they share a
core interest in how our brains pick up on patterns in the environment. In
this two-days symposium we will bring these communities closer by sharing
talks by some of the leading researchers of these fields.
When: 1st and 2nd of July (15:00 to 18:30, CET)
- Tristan Bekinschtein (Consciousness and Cognition Lab, Department of
Psychology, University of Cambridge)
- Lucia Melloni (Department of Neuroscience, Max Planck Institute for
Empirical Aesthetics. Department of neurology, NYU Grossman School of
- Padraic Monaghan (Department of Psychology, Lancaster University)
- Maria Chait (Ear Institute, University College London)
- Floris de Lange (Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition, and Behaviour,
Radboud University, Nijmegen)
- Caspar Schwiedrzik (Neural Circuits and Cognition Lab, European
Neuroscience Institute Goettingen. Perception and Plasticity Group, German
Primate Center - Leibniz Institute for Primate Research)
- Lori Holt (Department of Psychology, Carnegie Mellon University)
- Nicola Molinaro (BCBL, Basque Center on Cognition, Brain and Language)
Schedule and more info at the registration form:
And here is the announcement that we made through Twitter:
We would be very happy to count you among the attendees.
Please spread the word.
Yamil and Davide
Dr. Yamil Vidal
Cognitive Neuroscience Sector
Scuola Internazionale Superiore di Studi Avanzati - SISSA
via Bonomea, 265
34136 Trieste, ITALY
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist