[visionlist] TEX2021 - Bringing together Predictive Processes and Statistical Learning

Yamil Vidal hvidaldossantos at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 09:44:51 -04 2021

You are all invited to:

TEX2021 - Bringing together Predictive Processes and Statistical Learning

A free online symposium organized by Yamil Vidal and Davide Crepaldi.

and Statistical Learning sprout from different traditions, they share a
core interest in how our brains pick up on patterns in the environment. In
this two-days symposium we will bring these communities closer by sharing
talks by some of the leading researchers of these fields.

When: 1st and 2nd of July

Speakers:

- Tristan Bekinschtein (Consciousness and Cognition Lab, Department of
Psychology, University of Cambridge)

- Lucia Melloni (Department of Neuroscience, Max Planck Institute for
Empirical Aesthetics. Department of neurology, NYU Grossman School of
Medicine)

- Padraic Monaghan (Department of Psychology, Lancaster University)

- Maria Chait (Ear Institute, University College London)

- Floris de Lange (Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition, and Behaviour,
Radboud University, Nijmegen)

- Caspar Schwiedrzik (Neural Circuits and Cognition Lab, European
Neuroscience Institute Goettingen. Perception and Plasticity Group, German
Primate Center - Leibniz Institute for Primate Research)

- Lori Holt (Department of Psychology, Carnegie Mellon University)

- Nicola Molinaro (BCBL, Basque Center on Cognition, Brain and Language)

Schedule and more info at the registration form:
https://sissa-it.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_nBOv5NWZQ36HSH7nyffazg

And here is the announcement that we made through Twitter:
https://twitter.com/CrepaldiLab/status/1400856625896902656

We would be very happy to count you among the attendees.
Please spread the word.
Best regards,
Yamil and Davide

Dr. Yamil Vidal
Cognitive Neuroscience Sector
Scuola Internazionale Superiore di Studi Avanzati - SISSA
via Bonomea, 265
34136 Trieste, ITALY