[visionlist] Workshop on Multi-Task Learning at ICCV 2021
simon.vandenhende at kuleuven.be
Tue Jun 15 05:44:47 -04 2021
Dear vision researchers
We are happy to announce that we are organizing the DeepMTL workshop on multi-task learning in computer vision at ICCV 2021!
What, when, where? We are organizing a virtual event on multi-task learning in conjunction with ICCV 2021.
The workshop will feature contributed talks by a diverse group of speakers, and host a poster session where researchers will be able to present their work.
- Rich Caruana (Microsoft)
- Chelsea Finn (Stanford University)
- Judy Hoffman (Georgia Tech)
- Iasonas Kokkinos (University College London)
- Andrew Rabinovich (Headroom Inc.)
- Raquel Urtasun (University of Toronto)
- Luc Van Gool (KU Leuven & ETH Zurich)
- Amir Zamir (EPFL)
Call for papers:
We will accept full papers of maximum 8 pages (excluding references) on new methods and applications related to multi-task learning.
Papers will be reviewed in a double-blind manner. Accepted papers will be published in the official ICCV workshop proceedings.
Authors will be invited to present their work at the workshop. For more information, please visit our website!
- Submission deadline: August 1, 2021 (1 AM - Pacific Time)
- Notification to authors: August 10, 2021
- Camera-ready deadline: August 17, 2021 (1 AM - Pacific Time)
- Workshop: October 16, 2021.
Simon Vandenhende (KU Leuven), Stamatios Georgoulis (ETH Zurich), Dengxin Dai (ETH Zurich) and Wouter Van Gansbeke (KU Leuven)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist