[visionlist] Feature Paper Invitation: Special Issue "Feature Extraction for Unconventional Visual Sensors or Specific Applications" [Sensors] (IF 3.576, ISSN 1424-8220)

Charlene.Dong charlene.dong at mdpi.com
Fri Jul 2 07:25:34 -04 2021

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to invite you to contribute a feature paper to our
Special Issue "Feature Extraction for Unconventional Visual Sensors or
Specific Applications" in the /Sensors/. Both comprehensive review and
original article are welcome.

Special Issue Website at:
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/sensors/special_issues/Visual_Sensors
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 15 December 2021

If you are interested in preparing a paper, please send us
(charlene.dong at mdpi.com) information about the type of paper
(Review/Article), a tentative title, and a short abstract (around 150
words) for our records before submitting the full manuscript in our system.

For further details on the submission process, please see the
instructions for authors at the journal website:
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/Sensors/instructions.

Thanks for your consideration and look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Charlene Dong
--
MDPI Branch Office, Beijing
Room 2006, Jincheng Center, No.21 Cuijingbeili,
E-Mail: sensors at mdpi.com
http://www.mdpi.com/journal/sensors/