[visionlist] Invitation to IJCB 2021 [Aug. 4-7]

Manuel Jesus mjmarinj at yahoo.es
Wed Jul 28 02:26:31 -04 2021

Dear colleagues,
IJCB2021 will be held online (via Whova) from August 4 to August 7 (China time). We have an exciting program once again this year! We would like to invite you to attend the conference and interact with other researchers in the field.

Please note that the registration costs have been heavily subsidized due to the online nature of the event.

    IEEE Member                  USD110
    Non-member                    USD132
    IEEE Student Member     USD27.50
    Student Non-member      USD33

Please visit http://ijcb2021.iapr-tc4.org/registration/  for more details.

The program includes tutorials, keynote speeches, technical presentations, and competition sessions.

    Keynote speeches:
        Faces & Emotional AI, Prof. Maja Pantic (Imperial College London & Facebook)
        Fighting AI-synthesized Fake Media, Prof. Siwei Lyu (University at Buffalo, State University of New York)
        Keynote by the Winner of Young Biometrics Investigator Award
    66 papers on various topics in biometrics.
    4 Tutorials on face, fingerprint, person re-identification, and trustworthy biometrics
    6 Competitions on fingerprint liveness detection, face liveness detection, deepfake detection, gait recognition, NIR iris and masked face recognition.

Detailed program can be found at http://ijcb2021.iapr-tc4.org/program/

IJCB 2021 Organizers
http://ijcb2021.iapr-tc4.org/