[visionlist] CFP: ICCV 2021 LargeFineFoodAI challenge and workshop
Luis Herranz Arribas
lherranz at cvc.uab.es
Thu Aug 12 16:32:02 -04 2021
[Apologies for cross-posting]
Call for participation (two challenges)
LargeFineFoodAI: Large-Scale Fine-Grained Food Analysis (at ICCV 2021, October 2021)
As part of the LargeFineFoodAI workshop, we are conducting the Large-scale Fine-grained Food Analysis Challenge 2021, with a new large-scale food dataset with 1,500 food categories and about 80,0000 images.
- Track-1: Large-scale fine-grained food recognition<https://www.kaggle.com/c/largefinefoodai-iccv-recognition/overview>.
- Track-2: Large-scale fine-grained food retrieval<https://www.kaggle.com/c/largefinefoodai-iccv-retrieval>.
The top three performing teams will receive award certificates and cash prizes ($3,000, $2,000, $1,000).
- Dataset available for download and start to submit result: 10 June, 2021
- The last day to update or merge on teams, and to request data access: 24 August, 2021
- Results submission deadline: 1 September, 2021
- Deadline to submit codes and tech report about final solutions: 5 September, 2021
*All deadlines are at 23:59 PST
* - Visual food recognition, retrieval, detection and segmentation
* - Food attribute (e.g., ingredients, flavor and meal type) learning
* - Cross-modal cooking recipe-food image retrieval and synthesis
* - Visual/multimodal food volume estimation, calorie prediction and food logging
* - Cooking action recognition/anticipation
* - Emerging food-relevant vision tasks and applications
- Ramesh Jain (University of California, Irvine)
- Kiyoharu Aizawa (University of Tokyo)
- Petia Radeva (Universidad de Barcelona, Computer Vision Center)
Weiqing Min (Institute of Computing Technology, CAS): minweiqing at ict.ac.cn<mailto:minweiqing at ict.ac.cn>
Computer Vision Center<http://www.cvc.uab.cat>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist